CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

update

Thank you all for your advice and I quit today. I know i need the money, but its actually just mad money Daniel does very well providing for us. We can make it on his income. I just have to plan on making it with his income. I actually sent her a text. I know what you are thinking, how mean and how gutless, but let me explain here. When I call her she does not answer either phone nor will she return my calls, this has been going on since I started keeping the kids. Tuesday when i was supposed to keep them, I got a text 20 mins before they were supposed to come saying that she would not be bringing them. Today I did not even get that. No call, no text. I told her in the text that I would not be able to keep her kids anymore because I needed to know when I work, because I depend on the income and also i need to be able to plan things with my family. So far, I have not heard a thing from her yet. Oh well. Daniel is cool with it, he does not blame me at all. If I wanted to be this stressed, I would go out into the work force and find a job outside the home. I then would also have the added stress of finding a sitter myself. So its back to pinching pennies. I want to thank you all again for all your support and advice. Love you guys!!

5 comments:

Mike Golch said...

shortly after we were married,my wife found it had to see what she had to input into the keypunch machine.

Unknown said...

Brandy
I am glad you quit. I know how it is to live on one income but once you get used to it you will be ok. I don't like to see people use nice people. Loved the video.
Hugs~ Lisa

j said...

God will provide Brandy! I'm glad you want to be there for your kids and that you praise your husband for providing for y'all. I think everything will work out fine!

Jennifer

Denise said...

hey , good for you........ Life is far too short to be controled by someone else. God will provide..... time with your children and less stress...... Yeap that was a good decision.......... Have a great summer with those kids, and I think the plan to keep them in line is wonderful..... maybe they will break the rules once in a while and give you a break from the dishes! hahahhahahhah

Lady Di Tn said...

Brandy I think you made a wise decesion. I have never been fond of USER and that lady sure was one. Life is never to busy to be kind or curtious. You did all you could do and I think I might have sent a smoke signal message instead of a text. Enjoy your summer and the family time. Peace